Fruit Infused Water Recipes – Have a Healthier Day
Fruit Infused Water Ideas and Their Daily Benefits
Drinking natural fruit infused water at different times of the day will help you have a much healthier and happier day. Not a morning person, can’t always get a good night sleep, then explore these simple additions to your daily water intake and how they can help you. It’s important to stay hydrated, especially during the summer months, and lets face it, many of us don’t drink enough water throughout our day. By putting these fruit infused water recipes out instead of just water, you’ll be providing a lot more in the way of health benefits for yourself, your family and friends. These recipes include:
- Lemon Water
- Coconut Water
- Cucumber Water
- Watermelon Water
- Cherry Water
Share Your Common Daily Struggle
- Tweet: Getting out of bed is my #dailystruggle, I need a refreshing lemon water in the mornings. Find out yours http://ctt.ec/0jra1+
- Tweet: After my workout is my #dailystruggle, I need a refreshing coconut water to rehydrate, find our yours at http://ctt.ec/F9N47+
- Tweet: The 3′ o’Clock Slump is my #dailystruggle, I need a refreshing cucumber drink to keep me alert, find out yours http://ctt.ec/bmUNy+
- Tweet: After a hard days work is my #dailystruggle, I need a refreshing watermelon drink to help unwind, find out yours http://ctt.ec/bn3R4+
- Tweet: Getting a good nights sleep is my #dailystruggle, I need a refreshing cherry drink to help drift off, find out yours http://ctt.ec/fHUie+
Want To Learn More? We Have Outlined The Benefits Below
The Benefits of Lemon Water
- Lemon aids healthy digestion, as lemon juice is similar in atomic structure to the stomach’s digestive juices, it has a positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract. The digestive qualities of lemon juice can also help relieve symptoms of indigestion; heartburn and bloating, leaving you light on your feet all day.
- Lemon keeps your breath fresh because the antiseptic qualities in lemon juice help kill off bad bacteria in the mouth by acting as a disinfectant. A glass of lemon water is also a healthier morning wake-you-up than coffee.
- Lemon repairs your skin as antioxidant properties help combat free radical damage, which is responsible for the symptoms of ageing.
- Lemon will give you that much needed energy boost as it provides your body with energy when it enters your digestive tract, and it also helps reduce anxiety and depression.
The Benefits of Coconut Water
- Coconut water packs a punch with fifteen more times potassium than standard sports drinks; it contains about 470 milligrams per 8 ounces–than Gatorade or Powerade. To put things into perspective, a medium banana has 422 milligrams of potassium
- Coconut water helps you physically recover because potassium is crucial to smooth and skeletal muscle contraction, and can help prevent muscle cramps.
- It will help you re-hydrate because, along with sodium, magnesium and calcium, the electrolyte helps maintain fluid balance in the body.
- It will protect you as coconut water has less sugar than many sports drinks and much less sugar than sodas and some fruit juices
The Benefits of Cucumber Water
- It will keep you hydrated as it adds that little something extra to regular water that makes you more likely to drink it more often, helping you stay hydrated each day.
- It will keep you calm by having a positive affect on your blood pressure. By drinking cucumber water you’re staying hydrated, and helping your blood pressure thanks to the 4% DV of potassium cucumbers contain.
- It will keep your muscles in check, the same silica in cucumbers that helps the skin, also helps your muscle tissues healthy. It’s a great choice if you’ve added a strength-training regimen to your healthy lifestyle.
- It will help with detoxing as it contains antioxidants that will help battle free radicals, and helps the body flush out built-up toxins thanks to its hydrating effect.
The Benefits of Watermelon
- It can help your ticker with Lycopene, it is a powerful antioxidant, known to protect your cardiovascular system from free radical damage and studies have shown people who eat a lot of lycopene rich foods have aâ€¯lower instance of heart disease.
- It will act as a natural sunscreen; Lycopene benefits also include protecting your skin from UV damage that can lead to photo ageing, wrinkles and skin cancer. A big glass of watermelon juice before heading to the beach could provide a little extra antioxidant protection against ultraviolet light on your skin.
- It will literally help you enjoy your evening. The amino acid Citrulline in Watermelon can be converted in your body into arginine, an essential amino acid for improving blood flow and relaxing blood vessels which can help remove stress and provide more energy.
- It can act as a natural anti-inflammatory so you can focus on your post work activity. Watermelon is rich in flavonoids, carotenoids like lycopene and beta-carotene and other compounds that fight inflammation called triterpenoids
The Benefits of Cherry Water
- It will help you drift off into a beautiful slumber. Cherry juice is a natural source of the sleep-wake cycle hormone melatonin and the amino acid tryptophan. “Proanthocyanidins, or the ruby red pigments in tart cherry juice, contain an enzyme that reduces inflammation and decreases the breakdown of tryptophan, letting it go to work longer in your body all helping you have a proper nights sleep.
By introducing some fruit infused water to your daily life you will undoubtedly see and feel the difference in yourself and help overcome those common daily slumps. Try adding some to your the fresh water you get from one of our bottled water coolers or filtered water coolers.